t h i r t y t h r e e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

When school was over, I walked out of my last period to meet up with Grace and Carmen. I don't know what Grace is doing right now but I'm just following her in this plan. I'm glad that we are such good friends or this would have had been me if fallen through with the bet.

Hearing someone shout my name, I turn to Travis who was walking up to me. I really don't care for him or his sayings for today. He didn't waste any chance to walk in front of me.

Giving him a death glare, I walked around him knowing he was going to follow me anyways.

Feeling a grip on my shoulder, I turn around almost punching him in his face. He ducks quickly from my blow and I groan in annoyance. "Mason I know you so well that I knew you were going to do that."

"And I should have been quicker with my punches," I grumbled then walked away from him.

Hearing footsteps behind me again, I turn around to glare at him. "What the fuck do you want Travis?! You're the fucking reason I'm in this mess! All you did was makes things worse!" I shouted but luckily the hallways were empty.

Travis looks at me with sad eyes. "I heard what happened to Blue and I haven't seen him around school in a couple of days. I'm trying to see if he is okay."

With everything that's happening to him and now he wants to care about him. "No, he is not fucking okay. Your goons took it too far that he almost killed himself!"

Travis' eyes went wide and he runs his fingers through his hair harshly. "Look I didn't know about any of this! If I did I would have told you because you're my best friend. I have seen the way you look at him from the start and I'm glad you finally found happiness."

"I'm not happy and he wants me dead with a bullet between my eyes. I'm still going to beat the shit out of him on sight when our plan forms."

"Plan? Can I help? You know I will always have your back one hundred percent. And I never liked Zack from the start so seeing him fucked up by all Mighty Mason would be worth watching."

Crossing my arms over my chest, I eyed him. Travis wasn't a big help all this time but without him making the bet I wouldn't have been spending time with Blue nor form feelings for him. It didn't turn out how I wanted but things happen for a reason.

"Fine but you're going to do a solid for me if you want us to be cool again," I suggested and he nods his head furiously.