s i x

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

1 Day Earlier

"What are you doing?! I told you not to go outside and now look at you, you got killed!" I yelled at Travis who doesn't listen to simple instructions. This is why I play by myself because he doesn't know how to play the game right.

We were in my game room playing Fortnite letting out some steam from basketball practice.

"You told me to check to see who was outside!" Travis yelled back at me and I rolled my eyes, paying attention back to the screen.

This game can get intense when you are trying to prove something. My phone started to ring in my pocket and I pulled it out to see Eva was calling me. I let the call ring until she gets the message that I didn't want to talk to her.

"Who is blowing up your phone?" Travis asks, stuffing some potato chips in his mouth.

"Eva wants to come over to have sex with me. Ever since we had our little one time she has been calling me nonstop."

"She has been trying to get with you for the longest and she threatens everyone that tries to talk to you."

"Not my problem as long as I don't get involved with it. " I shrugged, not caring about what she does.

When the game finish, I walk out of the game room having Travis following behind me. Going into the kitchen, I started to search for food.

"We should throw a party Friday night since your parents won't be here till next week," Travis hops on the kitchen counter.

"Remember the last party we had? You all destroy the whole house and my parents were pissed at me."

"It is not our fault we had a contest for who can break the most things."

"That's the fucking problem there if I'm going to have a party it is going to turn out how I want it."

"Whatever," He mumbles under his breath. "Do you feel bad about crushing that Blue kid in Gym today?" He asks while grabbing an apple from my fruit bowl then toss the apple up and down.

I almost forgot about him. He seems fucking weird to be a virgin. "That's his name?"