t e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"You are not serious about this!? How can you say that Riverdale is better than Pretty Little Liars?" Quinton turns to his girlfriend who shrugs while sipping on her sprite through her straw.

"I said what I said and no one is going to change my mind period. I think Riverdale is better than Pretty Little Liars end of the discussion." She shuts Quinton down with her opinion.

He huffs not believing Katherine would say such a thing. "Is it because of that Archie guy is a redhead and I'm a brunette?" Quinton asked and she rolled her eyes at her jealous boyfriend.

"Babe, if I did like him I would have dated that boy in my Chemistry class." She raises a brow at him.

I dart my eye's from there heavy debate about there favorite shows. I never saw a couple fight over simple stuff. I'm glad I don't have to deal with this type of stuff.

To be honest I only watched Riverdale but I didn't want to admit it because I didn't want the brunette boy yelling at me.

"My point exactly you even thought about him!" Quinton shakes his head in disbelief.

"Blue what do you think?" Quinton asks, turning to me so he could get my opinion.

"My name is Bennette and I'm not in it."

"Your useless" He snorted at me then turned back to Katherine. I shrugged, not caring what he thought about my opinion.

"Are you guy's bothering him with your shows debate? I swear you both fight about everything in mind." Zack sat down in a chair next to me then puts his arm on the back of my chair.

"Tell Katherine that! She is cheating on me with the boy from Riverdale!"

Turning to my seat, I tune out their conversation then took sight of Grace who was sitting at a table with a couple of her new friends. She probably didn't like hanging out with me in the first place.

She was laughing at something a boy said making me frown. 

I then look towards Mason table where everyone was laughing except him. He looked like something is bothering him.

Mason looks up, locking eyes with me.