l o v i n g f e v e r

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

Do you really trust me?

It was silent in the room, only the rapidly beating of there chest while they staring at each other. Both of them didn't say a word as if they didn't know what to say. Blue only thought was he did trust Mason and knew he wouldn't hurt him.

Mason wanted Blue to understand that he would never hurt him. They have been through so much together that they trusted each other.

They both wanted each other

"Mason I trust you that you wouldn't hurt me as Zack did," Blue told him while trying to keep his voice from trembling.

Mason stare at Blue then took his hand, caressing his cheek lovely. His contact made things comfortable then it was before. Mason wanted to show Blue that he was different and he wasn't going anywhere. His love for Blue is stronger than he ever thought he was before.

Mason took the first step by pushing him gently down on the bed, hovering over him.

Blue eyes were on something else instead of making eye contact with his lover. He felt scared and excited at the same time but couldn't wrap his mind around that this was actually happening. It was like a dream that he would fantasize a lot but this time this was real.

Everything around them didn't matter, all their attention was on each other. Blue wonder if Mason could hear the pounding of his chest that sounded like it was about to explode.

Mason took Blue chin, carefully tilting it forward so that they were making eye contact with each other. He always thought Blue was beautiful by his features. Those eyes that would change a different shade of blue depending on his mood.

"Blue?" Mason whisper against his lips that he badly wanted to kiss. "Are you ready?"

Blue nodded while trying to figure out how to breathe again. The air in the room wasn't supporting him from how much air they were taking up.

What Blue thought he was leaning over to kiss him but went towards his ear. "I can't take off these clothes myself you know," Mason chuckles beside his ear then he realizes that he was right.

Blue started to unbutton his dress shirt, trying to stop his trembling his hands. He didn't want Mason to know that he was nervous.

The last button was undone and Blue eyes roam on his hard chest. He couldn't help to notice that this is what people have been fighting over.