t w e l v e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Tonight was the Roller Skating event for the seniors and I couldn't be more ecstatic. Did you hear the sarcasm?

Anyways, I hope I don't make a big fool of my self from falling on my ass. Like Katherine said I should enjoy it while it lasts.

I don't know why but Zack been very touchy lately. I don't mind but It's getting to the point where he is being possessive.

When Mason and I were having a conversation he started to glare at him just right off the back. I try to make them get along but it's not easy by Zack's temper.

Mason has been acting normal which is good. We talk during our class periods, joking about each other and enjoying each other company's. I never notice how fun Mason could be if you see his inner self.

He told me his sister came back home to visit which he was gleaming in excitement the whole time when he was talking about her.

Me and my mom don't really see eye to eye with each other since I blew up on her a couple of day's ago. I do feel kind of bad for yelling at her and now I have two of the most important people in the world mad at me because I can't hold my temper.

My grandma told me to talk to her but I'm scared she is going to pull out a speech that's going to leave me guilty.

We were currently in Zack's car on our way to the Skating Rink and he decided to pick all of us up. "Pass the aux cord Blue," Katherine instructed, looking at her phone while her hand is out.

"No, we are not listening to your type of music." Zack grumblings and Katherine glares at him.

"So? Either you suck it up or suck it up." She taps her black fingernails on the dashboard in impatience.

"I rather listen to Blue taste in music," Zack said while looking at me, giving me a smirk. I slouch in my seat, not wanting to be in this conversation.

"My taste is different from everyone else so no I don't think you would like it." I disagree with his opinion on my music taste.

"It can't be that bad"

"Just choose a damn song!" Quinton said shouted from the back seat from our debate.