t w e n t y n i n e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

An excuse is worse and more terrible than a lie, for an excuse is a lie guarded.

Our class spent the whole day skiing and snowboarding around the slopes. I did fall a lot of times to the point that you couldn't see the snow in my hair. Everyone was going to the tall mountains while I stayed with the medium and I couldn't even handle that.

Zack was teaching me the basics of how to stand up on the snowboard and push my self forward. When I tell you it was so hard.

Did he remember that I was basically falling everywhere on the skates when I was skating? He just started laughing when I try to stand then end up falling again. These types of things just don't work out for me. I did have fun sliding down the hill that was the only that I enjoy so far.

When Mason and I talked earlier it just made me fall deeper for him and it's scaring me badly. How can I think of someone knowing I'm in a committed relationship?

Zack has been there for me through everything and it's wrong of me for just end it with him. He is my first boyfriend that I ever had.

Going back to the room, laid in my bed with a flop. Confusion is starting to come back and I don't want to go through that phase again.

My phone started to ring and it's Grace wanting to FaceTime me. Answering her call her face appear on my phone. "Hey, babe─ what's wrong?" She asks, noticing that I was frowning in the camera.

"Nothing" I lied and she stares at me for a long until I finally cracked. "Ok, I'm confused about my feelings."

"Ah I see," She said nodding then continues. "I knew this was going to happen eventually. Look I'm going to tell you like this. You are going to have to figure this out on your own because I can't decide for you. Just listen to what your heart says."

Bitch, I have been listening to my heart since the start and look what it got me.

"So tell Mason how I feel?"

"You have to break up with Zack before you can confess anything Blue."

I groan in my pillows in frustration. Zack has been a great boyfriend to me. I can't break up with him without giving him a reason. "I can't do that it makes me feel guilty about myself."

She sighs in annoyance from my response. "You're being unfair to everyone Blue. It isnt fair to Mason that he's holding on to you, waiting for you and it's not fair for Zack because you're In love with someone else."