t w o

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

I don't know what's Grace's problem. It's like one day we were hanging out then, the next day she is cold to me.

 Sometimes she is confused about what she is even mad about.

Maybe she is on her period. I heard that being on your period gives you mixed emotions about everything.

Oh, I can't wait till Violet gets around that age.

I was currently making sure that all my answers were decent and correct on all my homework, then stuff them in my backpack, pulling it over my shoulder.

Leaving my room, I went downstairs and into the kitchen where my mom was wearing one of her business attire and Violet was singing a song to herself while she ate her eggs.

She perks up when she sees me. "Hi, Blue!" She gets up from her seat then tackles my waist. Picking her up, I sat her back down in her seat before giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Blue can you play with me?" She eyed me, giving me the puppy dog eyes again.

Sighing from my little sister's adorable face, I had to decline. "Sorry Vi, but I have to go to school, but I promise when I get home we are going to play all day long!" I tried to cheer up and it worked.

"Okay!" She piped, turning back to her food.

Walking over to my mom, I kiss her on the cheek. My mom was a single mother ever since my dad left us when Violet was born.

I don't question her about why he left us because it isn't my place to bring it up unless she is comfortable talking about it.

I will wait for her when she is ready to talk about the situation. I'm just mad that he left Violet and he didn't get to see his daughter when she was born.

I don't remember much because he left when I was 13. My mom and dad use to fight a lot and they always send me over to my grandma's house.

Then one day I came home finding my mom sitting in the dark with a blank expression. She told me to never talk about my dad again and that's what I did.

"You are going to apologize to Grace." She eyed me while sipping on her coffee.

Why should I apologize for something I don't even know what I am apologizing for?

"I mean it Blue she is a sweet girl and I want you to pay more attention to her." She told me as if she read my mind.