1. t w e n t y f i v e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Looking at the clock on the living room wall that struck 12:20 PM, I turn the page to the book that I was reading but I wasn't really focusing on the book.

Grace was upstairs doing who knows what in my room. She has been really bitchy lately with everyone even though that's how she acts on the daily.

Me and my mom have gotten closer ever since we came out to each other. She tries not to work so much and she tries to know every detail about what happened in my life. It's kinda annoying, but I did ask for attention.

We are currently trying to bring back that bound we had when I was little. She's not perfect but at least she is trying for the sake of her children. Now that I know the truth, why did my dad cheat on my mom?

Was he happy that he found a great woman that stood by his side through everything? Like my mom quoted They were reckless teenagers that didn't know about love. Teens will do anything to show their love for one another.

All that aside, I was a little upset about Zack not picking up his phone when I called him. He could have been doing something that he didn't have time to pick up his phone. He told me that he was somewhere with his dad where there was no signal.

Were they in the middle of the ocean?!

He could have called back when he did have a signal. Instead, he told me the next day at school. I didn't want to be the dramatic boyfriend that be mad at the littlest things. Being the most understanding boyfriend I forgive him for his actions and he told me that it will never happen again.

The doorbell ringed cutting me out of my thoughts and Violet ran to the door before I did. She steps on her tippy toes, opening the door for the person and I forgot that she isn't allowed to open the door for strangers.

Running towards the door, I open the door for her and Mason was standing there smiling on my doormat.

Of course

"Masey!" Violet throws herself at Mason and he catches her, swinging her around. It's kinda annoying that she has this type of relationship with him.

Mason walks into my house without me telling him he can come in. Rolling my eyes, I close the door behind them where he sits down on my couch with Violet on his lap. "What makes you stop by my lovely house?" I asked him with no interest in my voice