t w e n t y o n e

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

It's not hard to notice that I wasn't my usual self even though I tried my hardest to act like myself and it never works. He has this cast on me where he makes me fall for harder for him. Now I understand how all these people feel when I don't notice them.

I got the taste of my own medicine

Putting my Chemistry book in my locker, I felt someone hit my back and I look at the blonde haired boy in annoyance. "Aww what got baby Mason down in the Blue?" He cooed while pinching my cheeks.

Dusting him off, I walked away from him and he jogs behind me. "Oh, so you're ignoring me?" He calls after me.

He was the reason I was in this mess and that bitch I call Zack has my relationship on the line with Blue. He finally has something against me that one slip up he can run back to Blue and tell him everything.

"No just annoyed right now," I grumble and he slings his arm over my shoulder.

"Come on man you need to let out some steam! You can't be walking around all day having an attitude with everyone."

"I did, I had sex with Eva last night," I admitted feeling nothing changed with my behavior.

Travis whistles while shaking his head. "You are having sex with the wrong person."

Why I'm friends with him again?

All he does is talks and it makes me want to snap his neck in half. To be honest I don't care about the bet anymore. "Fuck off!" I growled, bumping him into the lockers. Luckily this time he didn't follow me. I'm glad he got the motto that I wasn't in the mood for him.

Going into my next period, I spot Blue sitting in his usual seat. I was in dazed that he could just sit there and I could watch him for hours. He turns to me, giving me a warm smile. I return it back, making my whole mood better now.

"Hey babe," Eva walks up to me, giving me a peck on the lips. Blue face turns to a frown and he looks down at the desk.

The tardy bell rings and I sat down in my seat. Mrs. Ducan was going on about the lesson but I was too busy daydreaming. Everything felt like it was in slow motion by Blue raising his hand to answer the question which he got it correctly.

Eva's hand was rubbing up and down my arm, giving me an innocent smile. I dust her hand off me because we were in class and I didn't want her touching me. She pouts then turns her attention back to the lesson.

All my attention was back on Blue who was explaining a problem. I never knew why I didn't have this much desire from him in the first place.

When the bell finally ringed for the next period, everyone started to pack up. Blue got up from his seat to put his books in his backpack and I walked up to him. He looks up at me with a smile from my appearance.

"Hey," I said breathless, feeling like one those girls talking to there crush.

He just stands there, eyeing me.

"Hey," He finally spoke, his blue eyes looking back at mines then he looks down at the ground.