t w e n t y s i x

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"What's wrong B? You have been silent ever since I got here," Zack sits up in my bed while giving me a worried expression. We were in my room watching a movie and he was talking about what he did over the weekend with his dad.

All I know about his life background is that his parents got a divorce, his is the only child and he goes out to spend time with his dad. That's why half the time on the weekends he is mostly gone.

I'm trying to avoid thinking about what happened the other day but it's like my brain wants me to know what exactly happened. The worst thing is that I wanted it to happen.

Did this mean I have feelings for Mason? He did tell me that he liked me but that was 2 months ago and he was the one that was trying to kiss me. Tingles started to shoot through my body when the image popped up again. 

I felt light kisses on my face and it cut me out my thoughts. I turn to Zack who was hovering over me. "It was the only way to come out of your daydreaming phase. What got you thinking so hard?" He chuckles then lay back beside me.

Sitting up from my bed, I put my knees against my chest. I feel like a horrible boyfriend for almost kissing Mason. Zack has been so supportive and great boyfriend to me and I'm over here thinking about wanting to kiss Mason.

"An application that I sent to a college that I want to go to in Washington DC." I lied but I was worried about them accepting me even though I have a high GPA and made a perfect score on my ACT last year.

Zack pulls my head towards his lap so he can run his fingers through my hair like he always does. "I'm pretty sure you're going to get in because you're the top of our class. If not then there are other schools that would accept you."

"I know but it has been my dream school ever since my freshman year." 

"Why do you want to move so far away? Won't you miss your family?" He asked me and I never thought about my family. Sure my mom would encourage me to follow my dreams. Although I don't want to leave Violet because we are very close and Grace is going to be still in school without me.

"It's not that I won't miss my family it's just a great college. I want to go out of this town to explore something new." I said and he hummed in response. "What college you want to go?"

He was quiet for a second then responded. "I'm not going to college because college isn't for me."

Zack change the subject when he told me to talk about what happened Saturday. It's like he didn't want me to judge him on his decision. A lot of people don't go to college and they still doing good in life.