t w e n t y s e v e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Grace stops the car in front of the school. We have a class trip to Colorado for the weekend and I didn't really wanna go but you know Katherine had to argued me down. "Alright if something happens just make sure you call me," Grace looks at me with a serious expression.

It sucks that she couldn't go with me since she is a Junior. Now I'm stuck with these people for 3 days. I can feel it that something is going to happen and I should go back home and disappoint everyone.

"Are you sure you can fit in my bags?" I whined and she nudges my shoulder while laughing. "No babe you go have fun while this little Junior eat up all your snacks while you are gone." Even if I told her not to she is going to do it anyway.

I turn my head towards the window where a lot of people were getting dropped off.

Sighing, I open the car door then grabbed my bags from the back seat. I looked at Grace with puppy dog eyes. "I have to let you go and do your own thing. Spread your wings to fly and be the bravest bird that mama taught you."

"I love you," I smile and she starts the car up again. "Right back at you babe!" She screams while driving off into the distance.

Looking up at the dark morning sky, I wonder if it's too late to call her to tell her to come get me. Grimacing, I trail my bags behind me inside the school. 

There were a lot of people here because our class is big.

"Blue!" I heard someone call my name and I saw Mason sitting down on the ground against the lockers. Walking towards him, I sat down on the ground next to him.

He had on a hoodie over his head and his hoodie has a Thrasher logo on it. "Suprise you came." He said in surprise while chuckling. 

"People think they are going to die if I didn't come. I guess I'm an important person." I rolled my eyes at him.

"It wouldn't be fun without you. For some reason, I have more fun with you with anyone else." He admitted and I look down smiling. Wow, Blue you're trying to hide your feelings and your failing miserably.

"Maddie FaceTiming me," He groans from his sister. I miss Maddie even though we talk almost every day. Grabbing his phone from his hand, I swipe the green button.

"Hey Maddie," I said to the screen and her eyes lit up from my appearance. "My Baby Blue! Where the fuck is my head ass brother?" I turn his phone so she could see him.