t w e n t y t w o

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

Being the talk of the school is like being Kylie Jenner when the world found out that she was pregnant and she kept it a secret. Now that she relived it, everyone has been nonstop talking about it.

Ever since me and Zack came out to the whole school we were in everybody's mouth. All my classes people would look at me when I walk in the room then would whisper to each other loud enough so I can hear.

You dumbasses can at least whisper where I can't hear.

I don't like being in the center of attention. I was an outcast my whole high school years. Only the seniors know me as the virgin and that is it. Now everyone is doing conspiracy theories on my relationship.

I wonder if he only using him for sex

Is he desperate?

I heard that he got some type of disease

And the list goes on and on to the point some of the stuff doesn't even make sense. Zack wasn't bothered by what people are saying about us. He just shows it off like he just won an award.

No one would say those stuff when we are together because Zack has a history of dealing with things in a violent way.

As long as we have each other we can be unstoppable and show the school that you can't always be in a relationship for sex even though we don't, but the school going to think we did.

I know that Zack won't gossip about what we do to his friends.

It was game day and that means the whole is in spirit today. Everyone is wearing the school colors to show their pride to the school.

I, on the other hand, wasn't in school spirit because I don't care about the game. Of course for Mason though. The team we are going against is our rivalry and it's important that they win today.

I know that Mason is going to lead them to victory tonight.

"We got spirit! You got spirit!" I heard someone shout in the hallway. I turn around to see Katherine running up to me with 2 pigtails bouncing left to right.

She had on a red school girl outfit, white knee socks, and some red high top chucks. She did a cartwheel then did a split.

Honestly, how does she do it? I can't do a cartwheel.

"Woo go Bulldogs!" She shouts why flailing her pom's poms everywhere.

Everyone in the hallway claps for her and she did a queen wave, loving all the attention from everyone. "Why are you not on the cheer squad?" I ask her and she huffs, waving me off.