t h i r t y t w o

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

I dart my eyes from all my surroundings where I could easily see everyone going inside the building. Running my fingers through my brownish hair, I tugged on it harshly as I flicked my eyes somewhere else.

Instead of going with the crowd I walk forward towards the parking lot.

Taking sight of the dark hair with white hair strands boy that was laughing at something a boy said to him. I felt my jaw clench and my hands balling up into a fist. I could just run over there and bash his face and get it over with but I was going save him for last.

My eyes roam over to Eva who was by his side. So I heard he was with her while Blue and him were together. No surprise it was her out of all people. What do you expect for a girl like her to get with everyone? Like I said before she wasn't like this back in Freshman and Sophmore year.

She was the humblest person you could ever meet. We were really great friends and also with everyone. Until Junior year people follow behind me when I made the trend that losing your virginity was cool.

I wish I could beat myself to a pulp when I was Junior

"You're going to kill someone with that stare." I heard someone said and I turn around to the chestnut hair girl. Carmen gave me a worried expression knowing that I wanted to murder someone at any minute. "It's going to be worth it when we do the dirty work on these pricks. I have pay close attention to Blue these past couple months and I could tell he didn't know what he was getting his self into."

Blue learned from the hard way and I could tell he was hurting so badly because of it.

We heard the car door slam and I turn around to face Grace who was power walking towards us. She looked like she hasn't slept in days. "Caught sight of our first target. If we want to catch them before the first period start we need to hustle." Grace instructed then sling her backpack over her shoulders.

She was about to take off walking but I grabbed her elbow for her attention. "How is he?" I ask referring to Blue and she sighs in response. The hurt in her eyes tells me that she was still hurting from what happened to Blue. 

"I heard sounds coming from his room so that's a good sign that he's still there. His mom is freaking out and she doesn't know what to do with the situation. The cat is even suffering from this. She would walk to his door and scratch on the door hoping that she could hear his voice."

Grace's voice cracks and I pull her into my chest where she silently crying. I rubbed her back and Carmen walked over to us, wrapping her arms on her back. We stood there for a couple of minutes until we pull away from each other.