s i x t e e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

It has been a week since the last time me and Mason have spoken a word to each other. He wouldn't come up to me and annoy me like he usually do every day or doesn't say sly remarks when we pass each other in the hallways.

I'm not saying I don't miss those things it just it's our thing since we became friends. When I look at him in some of the classes we have together, he just stares at me with a frown then turns his head back to look at his work.

Did I do something wrong to make him upset with me? We shared that hug that made me a panting mess when I came in the house. That was the end after that. 

Then, on the other hand, I have been spending all my time with Zack. I never felt this way about someone being Zack. He does this thing when I get lost in my thoughts and he would start kissing me face until I snap into reality.

I know its cheesy and all but he said that it is the only way I can come out of my thoughts without him calling my name 10 times. We don't do anything physical contact at school because he knows how people at school are going to react to us being together even though we aren't official yet.

Sometimes he would send me texts messages about random things that come to his mind. Just because I'm a nerd doesn't mean I like reading facts about things. It's still cute that he tries to make me smile.

Or when we go out in public he would make sure that he tries his best I had a great time. He told me it was important to make sure I was having the time of my life. To be honest, I can be satisfied with watching a movie marathon at home.

I was currently in my room reading a book that has been on my shelf ever since I bought it at a flea market. It wasn't a bad book for something that was dusty and was made way back then.

My glasses finally came in the mail and I don't have to wear contacts anymore. Do you know how hard it is to put in contacts every day?

Yeah that hard

It was raining hard outside and I was grateful for that. I love how the rain runs down your windows and it looks like the tears to me, crying from the above. It justs relaxing to hear the raindrops patter on my windows.

It's 3 in the afternoon on a Sunday and I was bored out of my mind. Zack had to do something and I forgot what he said. Mason is currently not talking to me for whatever reason he has.

Nitty pounce on my chest, purring her body on my chest, wanting attention from me. I rubbed her black fur so she could enjoy the feeling of my fingers. That's what she uses me for her desires other than that she would scratch me or hisses at me when I don't pay her attention.