s e v e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

My vision was blurry from all the crying I have been doing lately. I look up at the ceiling that had my ceiling fan going round and round like it was the most interesting thing in the world.

I wonder what my life would feel like If I was one of those people who lost their virginity. Maybe I could have an easier life?

Why am I thinking about this? I'm glad I wasn't like that. I was my own person and I didn't want to be a follower.

Everybody so wrapped up in trying to fit in, but no one notices that they all are a bunch of followers that want to be noticed. I don't understand people these days.

I'm also mad that Mason stole my first kiss in a fucking closet. A fucking closet! I could have had my first kiss with someone I actually liked.

No, it had to be Mason fucking Samuels out of all people. 

I groan from all these thoughts bunching in my mind. He wasn't a bad kisser and I wasn't going to lie about that.

At least it wasn't a sloppy kiss like some of these girls/boys that be shoving their tongue down their throat.

Why am I thinking about Mason being a good kisser? I'm already confused enough about the whole situation.

I petted my cat Nitty who was an all black cat with green eyes. Nitty seems to sense my sadness so she laid her body on my chest and started to purr.

She could be a real bitch at times when she wants to. Nitty started to wag her black tail in my face, making me scrunch my nose.

I also kinda feel bad about yelling at Zack at school today. He probably noticed I wasn't usually myself.

At least he cared 

Unlike my mom who didn't notice when I slammed the front door and stomped all the way up the stairs to my room when I came home from school. 

She is like one of those moms that don't know when her child is upset or not.

"Just one more day and I could be alone for 2 days," I mutter to myself while pulling the covers over my head, trying to sorrow my misery.