t w e n t y e i g h t

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

Staring at the snowflakes that were coming down from my window. I have never been in this situation where I'm the one that has to do all the chasing for someone who doesn't have any interest in me whatsoever.

It hurts that I have to sit here and watch the boy I'm falling for being happy with someone else. I'm doing a good job at hiding my feelings, but now I get it when people I hook up with feels when I just a toss them like trash.

It's not a good feeling nor anyone should feel this way.

I turned my attention towards Blue bed and he was sleeping peacefully. Don't step your boundaries, I always tell myself when I'm thinking of doing something that would ruin our friendship. I will rather be friends with him than strangers.

Have to give it Zack, I'm might not like the damn guy but he isn't treating Blue like a piece of meat. He doesn't deserve all that because Blue is really setting an example for our class. 

Can this be love or I'm just in my feelings too much?

If I ask myself that a couple of months ago I would have laughed at myself then told myself to fuck off. I feel like I have changed in these past months.

We are going to graduate in a couple of months and all those stuff won't matter in the real world.

To be honest I'm ready to graduate so I can get away from these intoxicating people that I call friends and be so much more than the fuckboy that everyone thinks of me.

My parents already think of me as someone who doesn't have plans for there life but I do. I want to be psychology to help people. I know it may be a challenge, but its something that has been on my mind for a while.

It started to snow hard and I got up from my bed to look at the white wonderland from the window. I want to go play in it but I need my partner and crime with me.

Turning around, I walk towards Blue bed who was curled up in a ball.

I pat his back and he squirms in his sleep. I did it again and he hits my face a couple of times. "I swear to god if you're not waking me up because of a fire or someone is dying I'm going to murder you." He said in a drowsy voice, not opening his eyes.

"I want to go out and play in the snow," I told him, and his beautiful blue eyes open. His nose twitches like a bunny then sit up in his bed. "You mean to tell me that you woke me up out of my peaceful sleep to go outside to play in the snow?"