f o u r

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"Ew, you put peanut butter on top of your Ice Cream?" I asked, feeling disgusted by her choice of toppings. Grace puts a scoop of peanut butter on top of her Vanilla Ice Cream.

I have never seen people put weird combination on their Ice Cream.

"It's good to me and It's not like you're eating it." She shrugs, sticking a spoon full in her mouth.

I shrugged simply, putting a spoon full of Cookie Dough Ice Cream In my mouth. Grace sticks her spoon my Ice Cream, taking a full scoop of it.

I gasp, looking down at my now half-eaten Ice Cream. "Don't steal my Ice Cream! Eat your disgusting one." I glared at her and she gave me an innocent smile.

"Yours looked good when you were eating it." She pouted at me while scooping some more of my Ice Cream.

"So any boy's you have an eye on?" I asked and Grace looked down at her now half-melted Ice Cream. 

"I have liked this boy for a very long time, but I don't know if he notices me when I send him signals."

"Seems like you are trying very hard to notice you."

"You have no idea," She laughs in a bitter tone.

"What is he like?" I nibbled on my Cookie Dough. 

She looks outside at the pinkish-orange sky in a daze. "He's so smart and kind, I love his blue eyes every time it blinks a wave crashes into them. Sometimes when he was thinking real hard he starts to twitch his nose. I like spending time with him, but I don't think he really into me." 

"He sounds perfect. Why don't you tell him? You know you will never know unless you try." I encouraged her to confess this feeling for this guy. I don't like her being so confused about someone.

"Yeah, but it's safe not to tell him until I fully understand what he feels about me." She gets up to throw her bowl away. I want to help her so badly, but I don't want to intrude on her love life.

I was cut off my thoughts by someone calling my name and I turn around to face the person I didn't want to see right now.

Zack smiles, inviting himself to sit down next to me. He had one those annoying smirks on his face.