n i n e t e e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

B L U E

"Blue!" Someone shouts in my ear while I'm trying to sleep. Tuning out their voices, I try to go back to sleep again. When I didn't answer they shook my body making me groan in annoyance.

What do they want?! I'm about to murder someone for waking me up.

Hearing the person leave my room, I sigh in relief then push my face deeper into my pillows. I heard the door open again and someone shouts my name while jumping on my body. Another body jumps on my back making groan in annoyance. "Blue wake up!"

I turn over on my backside to see Violet and Grace looking at me with innocent eyes. I huff and pull the covers over my head. "No, you wake up Gamma said if you don't she is coming up here," Violet squish my face with her little hands.

Have you experienced the sleep so good and you just don't want to get up. Yeah, that's how I'm feeling right now.  

"I don't wanna" I whined while putting my hands over my face, running over them. Then I thought, If grandma comes up here I might not make it out alive.

Finally, I decided to pull myself out of bed and go into my closet to grab my second favorite hoddie since Mason destroyed my other one and my shoes.

I bet he didn't even care about his clothes getting ruin because he probably went to the mall to buy a new one just like that.

Leaving my room, I went downstairs and into the kitchen where grandma was sipping on her tea with a book in her hand. I grab a piece of toast from the plate then grab a cup from the cabinets. Opening the fridge with a piece of toast in my mouth, I grab the jug of Orange Juice and pour it into my glass.

"Sit down and eat your food properly boy." My grandma snapped at me and I sigh, sitting down at the table. 

Grace came into the kitchen with Violet on her hip. She places her in a chair, giving her a piece of bacon then she sat down next to me at the table, taking my piece of toast from my plate. 

Grace has been helpful when my mom or grandma is not at home. She does Violet's hair, bathes her, and plays with her when I'm busy with homework or studying. I know she is still upset about her mom even though she doesn't show her emotions.

Her break down was her breaking point.

We all have those

"What are you doing today? I want to go to the mall to buy something." Grace asks me while taking a bite of my toast from my plate.

"For what? You have a boy you want to impress?" I tease her and her cheeks turn into a blush while she looks down at her lap.

"N-no," She said quickly from the question I ask. "Can't I go to the mall to buy something like a normal person would?"

I know her my whole life and now that she mentions that she had a crush on me she did wear clothes and makeup that try to catch my attention.

"Fine only because I need to buy a new hoodie and another pair of shoes which Mason destroy," I agreed and grandma's head sticks up like a dog when they hear something.