f i f t e e n

━━━━━━━━☾☽━━━━━━━━

M A S O N

I was staring at the rearview mirror for split second to look at Blue who was holding Violet against his chest. He tried to put her back in her car seat but she started crying and wanted him to hold her while she sleeps.

He told me to drive his car home while he holds her. I can tell by the way he acts around her that he is so patient with her.

To be honest, I wish he would do the same with me. I know that's his little sister and all but when he's around her his a whole different person.

Violet is a good kid. She isn't annoying, listens when you tell her to stop, obeys Blue very well, and has a great personality.

I wish my baby cousins were like this who drive me up a wall every time we visit my aunt who lives in Washington DC. We go up there for Christmas and sometimes Thanksgiving but this year they are coming down here for Christmas.

Lucky me

I stare at him for a couple of seconds, admiring how he looked with his platinum white hair was blowing in the wind a little bit while he was looking out the window.

His eyes landed on me and I put my eyes back on the road again. My heart started to jump out of my rib cage when he caught me staring at me.

He doesn't have to do anything and I already feel like I want to touch his skin again. It's like an electrical shock when I trace my finger on his arm and I knew he felt that too.

What am I thinking? I'm really using this boy because I wanted to prove a point.

Since when do I care about other people feelings? It has always been me trying to get with you then leave you like a fool, but Blue makes me feel like a fool.

Besides, him and Zack are a thing now so I can back out from the bet now if I wanted to.

There's no point in me seducing him now but I like hanging out with him without me acting my character. I can be myself around him without being someone that I'm not.

Zack gives me that bad vibe when I see him in the hallways at school. It's like he wanted to prove a point that he has Blue. He would do everything in his power to make sure I stay away from him. 

I tighten the grip on the steering wheel, getting annoyed about all these thoughts keep swirling in my mind. I shouldn't get so worked up like this.

Pulling up at Blue house, I turn off the ignition than open the car door,  going around the car to open the door on Blue side so he could get out without waking up Violet.

"Which one is your house key?" I ask him while going up to his door. 

"The one in the middle" He responded, covering his little sister body from the wind. I put the key in the door, turning the keyhole to unlock. 

I walked inside the house and Blue grandma was already at the door with a smile on her face. "Finally you came home. How was it?" She winks at me. She is acting as if we went on a romantic date or something.