Drunk - Irondad

MELANCHOLY HOPE - MY NEW FANFIC IS OFFICIALLY UP SO GO CHECK IT OUT :)))))

Peter's POV

It was probably dumb of me to let them convince me to come to this party.

It was probably even dumber to leave my drink, just a pop because I didn't want to get drunk, unattended for just a few seconds while I pointed a girl to a bathroom.

And from that, I just kept getting dumber, without realizing what I was doing.

Tony's POV

Friday's voice wakes me up from my awkward position at one of the tables in the lab. I haven't slept for the past couple nights so I guess I sort of just passed out accidentally while trying to work on something new.

"Boss, you've got an incoming call from Underoos."

"Send it to my cell," I grumble, picking up my phone. Of course the kid stayed out late on patrol again. It's already 2 in the morning.

"What's up, kid? Why aren't you asleep already?" I groan, leaving the phone on speaker.

The sounds of screaming and loud music comes through the phone, and I'm awake in seconds.

"M'sser S'ar-k?" Peter slurs.

"Oh my fucking god. Are you drunk? I will kill you if you're drunk, Parker."

"Drrrrunk? Not m-me. No. B-b-been dr-drinking... pop. Drinking pop. Not al... alcohol," he mumbles.

I cringe at the sound of Peter hitting something, probably a wall by the sound of it.

Not to me, but still heard through the phone Peter starts speaking again to someone else.

"Hey! No thanks. Go away. Don... Don't wanna dance. G-Get... Get off. Don't wanna," Peter stutters. There's another crash, a groan and then silence.

"Pete? You okay? Peter?" I call out.

"Miss-sser Sark? Why'd you call me?" The kid responds, sounding pretty confused and tired.

"Peter, kid. You're drunk. You called me. Where are you? I'll come pick you up and take you home," I instruct, waving my hand to Friday, who somehow understands and alerts me that a car is ready out front for me.

"Don't know... Don't remember... Don't care. Wanna sleep," he mumbles. There's another crash and swearing. "Sor...Sorry. Didn't see you there."

Peter giggles quietly, running into more things as he stumbles along.

"Pete... do you see Ned anywhere? Is Ned sober?" I ask, trying to keep my emotions in check for the time being. How could the kid be this stupid to get drunk?

"Neddie! I found you! Mis'er S'ark wanna talk... talk to you!" Peter exclaims, giggling again.

"Shit, Peter. Are you drunk?" Ned asks.

"No... People keep asking me that, but I was drinking pop. 'M tire-tired," Peter slurs.

"Sit down for a second.." Ned's voice gets louder as he starts talking into the phone. "Tony Stark?"

"Yeah. Don't be like Peter, just call me Tony. It's fine. I just need to know where you guys are so I can pick him up and get him home safely," I sigh, rubbing my eyes.

"We're at Liz's House... Don't, you know, attack Peter for getting drunk. He didn't want to, that's for sure. Some guys kept pressuring him to man up and have a shot, but he didn't want to drink it. I guess I lost track of where he was... I haven't been around him for the past couple hours I think. I figured he just went home, but I guess not. They probably spiked his drink," Ned explains.