Chapter 2: A very bizarre power

" ": you talking

' ': You thinking

3rd person POV

So here you are now: inside of the Kujo residence, kneeling over an unconscious Kakyoin, while Jotaro's grandfather was telling you everything about those spirits or "stands" as they call them.

Joseph: Those "spirits" are not just some ghosts that possess your body, they're the projection of you willpower and fighting spirit, and since they always stand by our side, we decided to call them "STANDS".

Y/n: I understand everything but how am I concerned by all of this ?

Joseph: You see, stands are invisibles from normal humans, only stand users are able to see them, and since you were able to witness Jotaro's fight...

???:...It can only mean that you're a stand user as well. Said that Egyptian guy which is named Abdul.

Y/n:So I have one of those stands.

Abdul: You're correct, you see, each stand have unique powers that depend of the user, so you need to awaken yours to see which stand you possess.

Y/n: And how do I do that ?

Abdul: Close your eyes, and focus your mind, since you're already able to see stands, it should be easy.

Your POV

I did as he told me, I closed my eyes and focused, trying to concentrate.

At first I didn't felt anything, but after what seemed like a few minutes, I started to notice something, like a black fog of some sort, surrounding my body, while I felt like a torch was just being lit inside of my heart.

I then opened my eyes, looking at them as they had mixed expressions on their faces: Joseph and Abdul were looking at me with a mix of surprise and interest while jotaro was...well looking as unamused and bored as ever, but this time with a slight hint of a smile on his face.

Abdul: Good job, I'd thought it would take you more time than that.

"So did I awakened my stand?"

Abdul: It would seem so but...

"But what?"

Abdul: I... think it's better if you look at it by yourself, here." He said, giving me a mirror.

When I looked at my reflexion, nothing seemed to be off about it, except for the slight dark aura that was engulfing my body.