Chapter 22: Growing uglier

When I say more chapters, it mean more chapters.

" ": you talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/voice-off

Your POV:

*Empress:-Power C

                   -Speed E

                   -range A

                   -Precision D

                   -Durability A

                   -Potential D

Symbolize the growth of new life.*

Empress: You can't escape me honey !!

"Honey ?! Seriously ?"

Empress: Now, let me see if I can guess what you are thinking, Joseph ! You are thinking, "stands can only be beaten by other stands...".

Empress: "My stand, hermit purple, can see anything I need to see. Can I fight with this ability ? Can I kill it now that it's part of my arm ?" Heh heh heh !! That's impossible !!

she somewhat turned to me.

Empress: And Dark Void is even more useless in this situation, you couldn't even touch me with it, and if try without it, I'll rip your hand off !!

Joseph: Where ?! Where are you ?! When did you become part of my body ?

Empress: You idiot !! Why should I tell you ?!

"Since that thing basically is the button that was on your arm, I guess you caught it soon after our little encounter with Hol Horse."

Joseph: But the only person who really interacted with us between that and the moment when I discovered the button...

"...Was that Nena girl..."

Joseph: ...Whose Polnareff decided to go with.

Just as realization hit us both, empress, who apparently doesn't like to be ignored, started to puke.

Joseph: Yuk ! D..Damn it !!

Empress: Hee Hee Hee !! You are going to find your friends ? You want to go back to where Jotaro and Kakyoin are staying ! Back to the hotel !!

Empress: But Joseph, you think you can just leave ?

Right when he was about to exit the room, a nurse entered.

Nurse: Doctor, your patient is waiting...

She soon spotted the doctor's corpse on the ground, and immediately lost it.

Nurse: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!

Joseph: Uh oh...

"This is bad news..."

Nurse: DOCTOR !!

Joseph: Uh... Hey, don't misunderstand. I am not the killer-

Empress: THE KILLER IS ME ! I AM JOSEPH JOESTAR !!! I'm american and I'm staying at Khulak's hotel !!

Joseph: Damn it !!

Empress: However, miss, I like young nurses like you a lot.

Nurse: MURDERER !!!!