Chapter 20: The man with two right hands

" ": you talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Hanged Man:-Power C

                           -Range A

                           -Speed A

                           -Durability B

                           -Precision D

                           -Potential D*

Polnareff: That bastard ! Finally...

Polnareff: We've finally found you, J.Geil !

He was referring to a man on the ground, struggling with a deep wound.

Polnareff: My name is... Jean Pierre Polnareff.

He didn't responded

Polnareff: I know the secret of your stand ! Jumping from one mirror to another, you could call it the light stand. Because of it's speed, my sword couldn't catch it. However, it is defenseless as it changes location. Once I figured out where it was going, I just slashed the path it traveled. In that split second, I damaged it.

Polnareff: If it weren't for Kakyoin, Abdul and Y/n, I probably would have died not knowing what was going on.

I think he would've continued rambling about how he manage to discover every thing about his stand and how he don't stand a chance now.

But me and Kakyoin, who was supporting me, realized something. That man, has a left hand.

Kakyoin: Polnareff !! He's not the man with two right hands !! he's not J.Geil !!

Before Polnareff or any of us could properly react, he staggered, as a knife was thrown to his back from behind, impaling his scapula.

Polnareff: Wha- Arrrrg !!!

Kakyoin: POLNAREFF !!!

Looking at where the knife came from, there was something moving from behind a rock.

???: Hu hu hu Here I am !!

Kakyoin: Huh ?

Polnareff: This is...?!

J.Geil: Dumbass !! I am J.Geil !!!

From behind the rock came an extraordinary ugly man; seriously, where is he from, the Pas-de-Calais ?