Chapter 41: The first of nine

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*Geb:-Power C

           -Speed B

           -Range A

           -Durability B

           -Precision D

           -Potential D

Represent the Egyptian god of Earth.*

N'Doul: A sound of something landing on 4 feet... That damn dog... !! That dog's nose is able to detect my stand's attacks in advance. It must know that I, N'Doul, am somewhere 4 Km West of them... What do I do now... ? Do I kill that dog first ?

Iggy yawned, and prepared himself for another nap.

 All while everyone was struggling to stay on the car and alive

Abdul: A... Aaah !! I'm slipping !!

Polnareff: Move back more !

N'Doul: Heh heh heh. No... I don't have to worry about the dog. Joestar and the others don't seem to have it tamed. I don't have to worry about a sleeping dog.. Besides, they don't have time to worry about the dog now... Heh heh heh...

Your POV:

The water came back, this time cutting both the front wheels of the car like they were made of butter.

Joseph: It... It's sharp !!! It cut off the front wheels !!!

The car started to tilt back.

Joseph: Without the front wheels, the back end will fall... I see now... Damn it ! Everyone hold on !!!

But it was useless, the back of the car hit the ground, and everyone got projected, landing on the sand, while the water went back underground.

Abdul: "The water went back underground. Everyone stay still !! Don't make... A sound...'

N'Doul: Hehehe... It's too late for keeping quiet now... I already know where everyone landed.

The characteristic sound of something hitting the sand, got his attention.

Meanwhile, I got up, and was walking as lightly as possible, perfectly aware that our enemy knew about it.

N'Doul: 4 steps... 5 Steps... You are walking lightly. I can hear you, I can hear you !