Chapter 44: The cursed sword, Anubis

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*Anubis:-Power B

                -Speed B

                -Range E

                -Durability A

                -Precision E

                -Potential C

Represent the Egyptian god of death.*

Polnareff: Are number on this receipt Arabic numbers ? I can barely tell. The 0 is 5... And the 7 is 6 ? So...

Polnareff: So this number is

Polnareff: So this number is... 46,350 in Egyptian money ?! Jeeez !!!

Kakyoin: because the pupil wasn't injured, it's going to heal soon... When I was in Junior High, my classmate caught a baseball in the eye. But he was fine the next day, only water came out of the socket... I can take the bandages off in a couple of days... Then I'll catch up on you later...

Joseph: We are less than 800Km from Dio's location. Let's continue our journey. Be careful everyone.

Abdul: The Egyptians have always used the Nile River as a boundary. They bury their dead in the direction of the sunset, that's why all the cities are built on the East side of the river.

Joseph: It doesn't matter, East or West... The enemies have been coming at us from all directions.

Meanwhile, on the side of the River, a group of farmers was escorting their cow to sell it, but one of them was behind the others, struggling to keep up with their pace.

Bald farmer: But your cow, although lazy, is very strong.

Chaka's father: Hey !!! Chaka !!! Hurry up !!! Stop walking so slowly...

Cap farmer: Really... Which one of us are you most like ?

Bald farmer: heh, your son is most like the cow ! Heh heh heh heh !!!

That Chaka guy noticed something on the ground. It was a sheathed sword, lying on the ground for absolutely no reason. But he wasn't the only one who noticed it.

 But he wasn't the only one who noticed it