Chapter 11: The empty ship and the orangutan

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

Unknown location, 3rd person POV:

The same room filled with darkness, and the same figure, this time standing in front of a mirror.

???: Enya, let me ask you a question: what is survival ?

He turned toward an old woman, who was quietly sitting behind him.

Enya: To get what you want. That's the goal everyone is striving for. People want money, fame, love, lovers... Hehehe...

???: But to reach such a goal, there must be a fight for it.

Enya: That's true.

???: When you lose the fight and don't get the things you want, you feel failure. Then the next time when a fight comes, you fear it.

???: To conquer fear, is to survive.

???: The one standing on top of the world, is a person that has no fear ! Do you understand what I'm saying, Enya ?

Enya: I told you of the existence of stands and the way to call on it. Along with your immortality, what else is there for you to fear ?

???: ...There is something...

Enya: What is it ?

???: The Joestar family...

Enya: The Joestars ?! Those two ?! They are just two pieces of garbage ! They don't stand a chance against you !

Enya: Is that the reason you want to take care of them yourself ?

???: Yes, but there is... Something else...

Enya: That Y/n boy ?

???: Exactly, he possess the power to overcome all the other stands, if he were to develop his talent, he could become an extremely dangerous foe, that's why I want him by my side. With his stand, my victory would be totally ensured !

Enya: That's just foolish ! Even now the seven stand users: "empress", "hanged man", "strength", "wheel of fortune", "temperance", "emperor", and "devil" are already on their way to Singapore !

Enya: And one of them...

She raised both her hands, what could've been mistaken for her right hand, was in fact her left hand !

Enya:... IS MY SON !!!

Enya: The right hands of my son will take care of them ! You don't have to go, Dio ! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA !!!!!

???: ... Strange old woman, what exactly do you want ?

Enya:I've told you many times. I just want to stay beside you. Stands are guardians, and your guardian has some unusual powers. Your life has been controlled by it. I just want to be an observer of your life ! That's all I ask for. Hehehehe...