Chapter 45: Now THAT'S a katana !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Polnareff: I... Uh... I...

Polnareff: Now that I've taken a careful look at this sword... It's very... Beautiful...

He was totally hypnotized by that sword, but he broke out of his trance with the arrival of the rest of the group.

Your POV:

Joseph: Hey, Polnareff, were you here ? You went missing and we were worried... What would have happened if the enemy attacked you ?

Hearing that, Polnareff quickly sheathed the sword he was holding.

Joseph: Polnareff...

Polnareff: Huh ? Wha... Mr.Joestar ? 'Because I rolled around too much ? Or was it because of the injury ? I was a little dizzy for some reason.'

Joseph: Polnareff, why are you squatting on the ground ? You know they have bathrooms here.

"I... Don't think you got this right..."

Abdul: What's that... ? That sword... Did anything... happen... ?

Polnareff: I... I... Was ambushed by an enemy...

Abdul/Joseph: WHAT ?! AN ENEMY ?!

Polnareff: Over there...

Polnareff: It's finished already. He said he was the user of the Anubis stand. He was an expert swordsman. He could cut through anything, he was a tough one... (Although he sounds more like: 'There is no way he was as good as me'. His tone is very cocky...)

Polnareff: He used this sword to attack me and... Huh ?

Said sword was apparently being kidnapped by a bunch of mice.

 Polnareff: What ? Mice ? The mice are taking the sword !! GET LOST !