Chapter 51: 100% Accurate

" ":You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Old man: I've been fixing roofs in Cairo for 40 years. I don't know... There are a lot of similar houses. But you can tell from its architecture it's over a century old. If that's the case, then you have to walk South from here. The further South you go the older the buildings are. Sorry I can't help more.

Polnareff: No... thanks... Sorry to bother you.

"At least we got a direction, if not a location."

Joseph: I am feeling something. It's close, very close. I can feel his presence, we are close. let's go... Look harder...

3rd person POV:

 Unknown to them, they were literally two streets away from the mansion

Unknown to them, they were literally two streets away from the mansion. But two enemies knew it way to well, and were specially here to kill them before they could reach it.

 But two enemies knew it way to well, and were specially here to kill them before they could reach it

Hol Horse: So we meet again, my friends. They are too close to Dio's mansion. They'll find it soon...

Hol Horse: However !! Boingo !!

He kicked a crate, and Boingo was under it. Being discovered and uncovered, he tried to rush to get under his dear crate, because the outside world is too scary.

Hol Horse: You showed me the new predictions... But I don't believe in 'em !! how can something this... This... STUPID happen ?!?!

Boingo: My my my my my my my my...

Hol Horse: You want to say, "my prediction is 100% correct" right ?

Boingo: YES !

Hol Horse: Damn it !! You want me to believe this ?! There is no way in hell... Something like this...