Chapter 54: The emptiness and the void, what is that power ?!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

After jumping from the stairs and narrowly evading another sneaky attack from the enemy, we stumbled across the door we used to enter the manor.

Polnareff: The exit... That's where we came in ! But I can't leave now. I'm not running away...

"Polnareff, take Iggy and go on, I have an idea."

Polnareff: You're not running away, are you ?

"Of course no, but I think I discovered it's weakness."

Polnareff: Very well. Meanwhile, I'll be running toward Dio !!

Just after he left, the familiar figure once again emerged from it's own dimension.

Ice: I thought they were leaving. Hm hm, too bad-

"THERE YOU ARE !"

I jumped from under it, trying to hit the user directly through the stand, And I'm positively sure that I at least touched him before he vanished away through the roof, so I ran after Polnareff myself.

Meanwhile, Polnareff was already on the next floor with Iggy, but they stopped dead in their tracks when spotting a gaping round hole in the floor.

Polnareff: SHIT, HE'S HERE !!! Around here... Somewhere... !!!

"Polnareff ! I discovered something ! The inside of his mouth is the portal to the other dimension, and maybe we can't see or hear it approach, but it's the same for him ! He can't determine our position while in the other dimension ! We have a chance to beat him if we strike when he's taking a peek !!"

Polnareff: Ok ! He's around here, so let's watch each other's backs !!!

Each one of us summoned their own stands, taking a stance to try figure where he was.

Polnareff: 'This guy... He needs to make a hole in the wall to come here. When he shows himself, we'll fucking kill him !!!'

Polnareff: Show yourself, you son of a bitch !!! I'll cut you to pieces !!! My anger's at Abdul's death only makes my chariot faster...

"P... Polnareff, your foot !! Under your foot !!"

 Polnareff: What ?! he's hiding in between the cracks !! CHARIOT

Polnareff: What ?! he's hiding in between the cracks !! CHARIOT.. !!!

"No, Polnareff, move your foot now !!"

Too late... it made another hole in the ground, cutting Polnareff's foot and shoe clean.

Polnareff: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!! Argg !! Goddammit !!!