Chapter 29: Collateral victims

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd person POV:

*Emperor:-Power B

                   -Speed B

                   -Range B

                   -Durability C

                   -Precision E

                   -Potential E

Symbolize order and control.*

Soon after the whole gang entered the hotel, someone else followed them, wearing american boots, american hat, american clothes; an american guy using an american stand. Did you understand that he is american ?

Bandit Keith: Yes we did, in America !

Good, now back to the story.

He ringed the bell on the counter, drawing Enya's attention.

Hol Horse: Is the Joestar group staying on the third floor ?

Enya: Hol Horse ! So you came...

Hol Horse: Yes, I followed them. I just got here as well. I was shocked though, Enya... You are going after them yourself.

They stared at each other for a few moments, before Enya started to tear up.

Enya: Hol Horse !!!

Hol Horse: W.. What the ? Don't cry ! If Joestar and the rest see it they'll be suspicious. Let's go over there.

Enya: I... I am so happy ! Hol Horse, this was the perfect time for you to come. You can keep a lonely old lady company. T... To be able to see you makes me very happy ! Boohoohoo...

Enya: Hol Horse... Were you a friend of my son ?

Hol Horse: Friend... ? Uh... I... Uh...

Hol Horse: yeah yeah... Yes, *cough* *cough* of course we were.

Enya: Very good friends ?

Hol Horse: Yes ! Very good ! Good partners ! What's wrong ?! You're not your usual strong self, Enya !

Enya: Are you going to avenge my son ? Is that why you came ?

Hol Horse: Yes ! Of course ! I'll avenge my best friend !

Enya: That's why I am happy...

She turned over, a pair of scissors in hand, and literally jumped at Hol Horse, using it to impale his wrist.

Hol Horse: AAAAA !!!

Enya: I'm happy because I can kill you !!

Hol Horse: AAARRGG !!! Enya !! What are you doing ?!

She didn't respond this time, but moved the blade in his wrist, even trying to use the other one to entirely cut his wrist.

Hol Horse: God dammit !!!

Enya: Hol Horse !! How dare you ditch my son and run away by yourself !! I've already decided to kill you the minute I saw you !! You call yourself a friend of my son ?! You are very shameless !!!

Hol Horse: Ho... Hold it !! You are getting this all wrong ! When I got there J.Geil was already dead !

It was useless, she wasn't even listening to him, blinded by her rage.