Chapter 38: I'll be the judge.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Judgement:-Power B

                       -Speed B

                       -Range C

                       -Durability B

                       -Precision D

                       -Potential D*

*The Red Sea... Every scuba diver says: "This is the most beautiful body of water in the world." To the East and West, the coasts are covered by red deserts. That's why it's called the Red Sea. There are no cities around it to pollute it, nor are there rivers that fill the body. It's pristine.

Joestar and company are crossing the beautifully blue Red Sea, heading for Egypt. However......*

Jotaro: Hey, grandpa... Something's wrong. This is not the right direction, aren't we supposed to go West ? Toward Egypt ? It looks like we're heading for that Island !

"Don't tell me, that even with a compass, you managed to lose us ?!"

Joseph: No, that's not it. For reasons I can't tell you, I want to meet someone first before we go to Egypt. That's why we are taking a different route. That man is very important to our trip...

Polnareff: An important man ? He lives on that island ?

We landed on the island, island that looked way too small for someone to lives here.

Kakyoin: Mr.Joestar, are there really people living here ? This island seems deserted...

Joseph: There is only one person living here. "He" told me in India.

Kakyoin: Huh ? Who ? Who is "he" ?

Polnareff: What about curry ?

(Note: 'He' in jap is 'Kare' which sound like the Japanese pronunciation of 'curry'. This is a shitty joke/pun.)

Unknown to us, except for Jotaro who was the first one to spot it, there was actually someone who was watching us from within the bushes.

Jotaro: Hey hey. There's someone peeking at us.

Polnareff: Huh ?

Being discovered, he fled, but something seemed awfully familiar about him...

Polnareff: Ah ! He's running away !

Kakyoin: That figure...!! I've seen him before !!

We followed him, until he reached a small shanty, where he picked a bowl of kernels, and started to feed some chickens.