Chapter 33: Overdrive !

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Polnareff: ENYA !!!

She now had her whole face covered in those tentacles.

Enya: T... That's not true... No... No... Way... Dio... Wouldn't treat me... Like this...

Kakyoin: that thing inside her body isn't a stand !! it's real !! They are real tentacles !!!

Enya: He wouldn't do this to me... No way he planted the spore !! Dio is the means of my survival... We believe in each other...

Kakyoin: SPORE ?!

Polnareff: ENYA !!!

He summoned his silver chariot and cut some of the tentacles, and as soon as they got cut and hit the ground, they dissolved in the sunlight, turning into dust.

Joseph: What ?! The sun !! It dissolved the tentacles !! They're cells from Dio !!!

Dan: That's right ! Good observation ! That's a spore formed from Dio's cells. I just made it grow inside her body.

Dan: Enya... I heard you were the one who told Dio about the stands. However, there is no way Dio would trust a lowly woman like you. You didn't even notice that.

Completely freaked out by those events that happened literally right beside me, I decided to give it a shot, and slammed my hand on her face, steadied my breath, and shouted, using that technique for the first time in a real situation.

"HAMON OVERDRIVE !!!"

The familiar lightning erupted from my hand, with much more force than I was expecting. It completely and utterly destroyed all the tentacles left, but the recoil made me burn my hand a little.

Joseph: Great thinking Y/n !!

"I think I overdid it a little, but I'm getting better at this."

Joseph: Enya !! Tell me the secret of Dio's stand !!

This startled everyone present, including Dan, while I was busy blowing on my hand to cool it down.

Joseph: Say it !! You probably had expectations for Dio, but now you should see that he is not the man you though he was !! I have to beat Dio !!! Please ! Tell me !!! Tell me what kind of stand Dio has !!!

Enya: D... Dio... He...

We all held our breathes, waiting for her answer.

Enya: He really believes in me. Why would I tell... You...