Chapter 55: Final battle, entering Dio's World !!

" ": you talking

' ': you thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*???/ dark Void, act 2:-Power ???

                                            -Speed ???

                                            -Range ???

                                            -Durability ???

                                            -Precision ???

                                            -Potential ???

...It finally revealed itself...*

Idiot: Vanilla Ice... Kenny G... The younger D'arby... ha ! You are the dumb ones !

Idiot: the laughter of happiness fills my head !! they called me an idiot... You are the ones who were beaten, Vanilla Ice ! it's you fools !!!

Ice: You idiot, you can't beat them with your ability. Just stay out of our way and hide. You are just a vampire.

Kenny G.: We'll kill you if you try to interfere. You got that ?!

D'arby: Just stay behind, idiot

Idiot: L... Let me do something...

Idiot: I am the one that's going to kill Jotaro.

Kakyoin: Hold it !! Someone's just ahead of us...

Joseph: it's a woman...

'Woman': WAAAA !! P... Please let me go !! Don't suck my blood !! Don't kill me !!! I'll do anything you say !! just let me go !!

Joseph: Hey... Hold on, calm down !

'Woman': I won't run away ever again ! Please don't kill me...

Joseph: Hold it ! We're not Dio's men. we're not vampires either. Calm down; we're here to save you, we're friends.

'Woman': F... Friends ? Are you really friends ? Are you really going to save me ?

Jotaro: yes. We are friends.

Jotaro: friends of justice.

Joseph: that's right, we'll help you ! Help you get to hell, that is. Ain't that right, Kakyoin ?