Chapter 28: A weird quiet freaky town.

There's a little surprise for you at the end of this chapter.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Justice:-Power D

                -Speed E

                -Range A

                -Durability A

                -Precision E

                -Potential E

Usually symbolize consequences and the need to recognize them. Usually.*

Joseph: What the hell happened to him ? Why did he die on the side of the road ? What could have done it ? Heart failure ? Stroke... ?

Jotaro: Possibly. However... It doesn't look like your normal heart failure.

That's when we noticed the smoking gun that guy was still gripping tightly in his hand.

Polnareff: A gun !! This guy is holding a gun !!

Kakyoin: You just noticed ?

"I just did. I was mostly focused on his face, honestly..."

Joseph: The barrel is still smoking. If it was fired it was very recently. Maybe two to five minutes ago ? Shortly before we arrived...

Polnareff: Su... Suicide ? He shot himself ?!

Kakyoin: No. there are no wounds on his body nor is there any blood.

"And beside, if he shot just that recently, why didn't we hear anything ? In that quiet town, a gunshot should be easy to spot."

Polnareff: Then why did he die ? Look at the expression on his face ! It's all twisted like he was scared and died screaming !

Joseph: I don't know... What was this man shooting at ? What the hell happened here ?!

Kakyoin: No one in the town has seen this ?

"Seen or heard ?! Seriously, a gunshot is loud enough to make you deaf forever !"

Kakyoin: That woman over there... Excuse me ! There is a dead person here, please call the police.

Said woman turned to us, and well...

 Let's just say her face wasn't in a good state, with some of the boils bursting and leaking pus

She hid her face before answering.