Chapter 8: Boiled fish and a stowaway

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking.

Your POV:

We were all standing on the docks, the only difference was that I had new pants on, and that Polnareff joined us.

Joseph: That's our boat. Other than us, there are only sailors, no passengers, just in case.

"Those stand users could be anywhere, we can't be too cautious"

Kakyoin: That's some boat !

Polnareff: ...Mr.Joestar, may I ask you an unusual question ?

Joseph: What is it ?

Polnareff: Maybe it's just me, but you always wear your gloves, even when you eat. Is your left hand a right hand ?

Joseph: Left hand...a right hand ?

"That's an unusual question indeed, why are you asking ?"

Polnareff: I am trying to find the murderer of my younger sister. I don't know what he looks like but I know he has two right hands.

Mr.Joestar then took off his glove, showing his mechanical left hand.

Joseph: I lost it 50 years ago in a battle.

Polnareff: Excuse my rudeness. Please forgive me.

Polnareff: It's been three years...

Flashback, 3rd person POV:

"My sister walked home with her friend one rainy day. Along the way, a man stood with his back to them."

"The incredible thing is, even though it was raining, the rain bounced of some sort of protective field around the man's body."

"Then the friend had her chest sliced open, thinner than a razor. Later, my sister was raped and killed. That was the man's only goal."

"The friend barely survived. She said she didn't see his face, but he did have two right hands.

End flashback your POV:

Polnareff: No one believed her, but I did. Because I thought that person may have the same ability I have.

"So a stand user then ?"

Polnareff: I swore... In the name of my sister's soul's peace and dignity, that if that man doesn't die to repent, she is not going to rest in peace ! I will use my stand to give him the fate that he deserve !!!

 In the name of my sister's soul's peace and dignity, that if that man doesn't die to repent, she is not going to rest in peace ! I will use my stand to give him the fate that he deserve !!!