Chapter 3: Dark void and the curse of Dio

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

Your POV

So, let's process what just happened...

...

That's right, Jotaro's stand may have just killed me !

"AAAAAAAAHH !!" Was all I could think to say at the moment, as everyone in the room was looking at me with wide-open eyes.

Joseph: J...Jotaro what have you done ?! He asked, clearly frightened by this whole situation.

Jotaro: N...nothing I swear! I..I was just trying to scare him so his stand would show itself, I never intended to punch him to begin with !

That's when my reflexes finally kicked in, and I tried to pry of this arm from my chest.

Abdul: Y/n don't move, you'll just make it worse!

But it was too late, as my hands were grabbing Jotaro's stand wrist...Only for them to phase through it as well.

"...uh ?" I asked, slightly confused by that new information.

Abdul: Wait a second; Jotaro, could you try to remove your stand's arm from his chest, slowly ?

Jotaro: O...okay. He responded before slowly pulling out his arm...only to see that I was perfectly fine, not a single trace of a wound was visible on me, even my clothes were perfectly fine !

"Well that's new" I said, receiving nods of agreement from Joseph and Abdul.

Abdul: Indeed, it would seem that your stand allow you to be immune to other stands. I never heard about such a power before.

"Sweet, but the fact that it still don't have a physical form bother me a little"

Joseph: Yes, because of that, you won't be able to attack with it, and even if it could, it would probably just phase through your foes.

"So a stand that cannot attack, but in the same time, completely unbeatable ?"

Abdul: That's pretty much it, yes.

"I see, well then, I think I should take my leave now". I said, getting up and deactivating my stand.

Joseph: Actually, I think you should stay here, at least for the night.

"And why is that ?" I asked, turning back.

Joseph: Well, since you activated your stand, Dio will see you as a potential threat, and will most likely send some of his minions to try to recruit you, or maybe even murder you directly.

"... I don't really have a choice, right ?"

Abdul: It's up to you, but I would highly recommend you to stay near us so we can help you in case Dio try to harm you.

"*sigh*...fine, I will stay here for some time." I reluctantly agreed.

Joseph: That's good to hear, I will ask Holy to prepare a room for you.

'I really hope everything will be fine now'

Timeskip until next morning:

I was just getting ready to school when I saw Jotaro coming through the doors.

Jotaro: This time, I'm really going to school.

"Yes, let's just hope that you will not have to destroy an entire building this time"