Chapter 46: The... Eighth crusader ?!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Bast:-Power E

           -Speed E

           -Range B

           -Durability A

           -Precision E

           -Potential E

Represent the Egyptian goddess of femininity and birth.*

*Where the Sun sets is the "Place of the dead"... A long time ago, the Pharaohs (kings) tried to prevent thieves from raiding their tombs. That's why they built the tombs in deep valleys close to the Nile. However, Although that was the intent, there were still countless tombs that were destroyed, only one is left today... The famous king Tutankhamen's tomb.*

Abdul: The villagers here are the descendants of those thieves. Rumors has it that the people here are still trying to find more treasures without the government knowing about it.

Polnareff: Are there still undiscovered treasures and tombs ?

Abdul: Possibly.

Jotaro: By the way, where is Grampa ?

Abdul: The toilet. He's with Iggy so he should be fine.

Polnareff: The toilet ?

Abdul: Hmm ? Do you have to go too ?

Polnareff: ... If... It's... Anything like the toilets I remember...

Joseph: OH ! MY ! GOD !

Joseph: Because the air is dry, the feces turns to dust quickly and gets blown away by the wind. So this is a "Wind style" toilet ?

Joseph: I'm... I'm supposed to wash my hands with sand ?! R... Really ?!

*Desert sand is totally germ-less.*

Joseph: Though I'm not Polnareff... Uh... I'll wait until we get to the hotel. With toilets like this, there's no need to build one. Just go behind a rock.

That's when he noticed something peculiar...

 It was an electrical outlet, on a rock in te middle of nowhere, here for apparently absolutely no reason at all

Joseph: that's weird. Why is there an outlet on this rock ? What would you do with it ? There are no electrical cables around here either...