Chapter 17: Approved by Kira Yoshikage

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/voice-off

Your POV:

So many hands to check, and so little time...

After we almost got attacked by [HANGED MAN], Polnareff dragged us al outside to search for the man with two right hands.

Polnareff: Mr.Joestar, I am going to have to act on my own from now on.

Polnareff: The man who killed my sister... Since I know he's close by, I can't wait around for his ambush anymore.

Polnareff: First, it's better to act than counteract. Second, it's just not me to hang around waiting. I'm going to find that bastard and kill him !

Joseph: You are going even though you don't know what he looks like or how his stand works ?

"We already know he use mirrors to attack."

Polnareff: All I have to know is he has two right hands ! Besides, he knows I'm after him too. He should be worried after my ambush !

Abdul: Then you are just stepping into his trap !

Polnareff: *Triggered*

Abdul: Polnareff, you are not allowed to leave the group !

Polnareff: What did you say ?! You think I'm going to lose ?!

Abdul: Yes ! The enemies are trying to isolate you, that's why they attacked just you and Y/n ! Don't you get it ?

"Polnareff, trying to ambush someone without knowing how his stand work is basically calling suicide."

Polnareff: Listen, I'm only saying this once: I don't give a shit about Dio. I've already said that in Hong-Kong, I am only traveling with you to take revenge. Mr.Joestar and Jotaro should understand; I've always acted alone, and always will.

Said crusaders just looked down and sweatdropped at that statement, while I was more concerned about Polnareff's physical integrity, but Abdul seemed mostly pissed off by his behavior.

Abdul: You selfish loser ! You forgot you were brainwashed by Dio ?! You forget Dio started everything ?!

Polnareff: What the hell would you know about your sister being killed ?! I heard back when you saw Dio, you ran like a dog !!! Can a coward understand how I feel ?!

"Ouch, right in the pride."

Abdul: W...What...?

Polnareff: Don't touch me ! You were lucky to beat me. But don't think that gives you the right to boss me around !!!

"I'm pretty sure he beat you precisely because you were cocky and careless."

Abdul: You...

Polnareff: Hmm ? Are you mad ? Don't forget my mood is worse than yours now. You are always bossing people around. Let's go, Abdul !

Abdul: You...!!!

He was about to punch Polnareff, but Mr.Joestar stopped him in his tracks.

Abdul: Mr.Joestar...

Joseph: Nevermind, let it go, let him be. It's his own decision, we can't stop him.

Abdul: No... I am just disappointed in him, I didn't think he was that kind of person.