Chapter 37: Most tiring fight ever

" ": You talking

' ' You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Death 13: IIIIT'S TIIIIME TOOOOO DIIIIIEE !!!!!!!!!!!

How do you call that kind of situation, again ? Hopeless, desperate... Fucked, that's it. It's a fucked up situation. And it's only getting worse as time goes by, as Death 13 grabbed Kakyoin and shoved him in the wall of the cabin, where he stuck.

Kakyoin: I'm stuck in the wall !!

Death 13: Yeah... Hey Kakyoin, stop struggling. Because of you the plane is crashing. If it does crash I'm going to die as well. You sleep ugly.

"Wait, did Mr.Joestar lost control of the plane ?"

Death 13: Yes, that old bastard couldn't even piss on his own, much more flying a plane.

"I'm not even surprised anymore. By the way, it was nice for you to confirm that you're on the plane with us."

Death 13: ...Eh...

Kakyoin: Y... Your user... Is... That baby ? He can't be more than 6 months old...!!

Death 13: 11 Months !! I'm 11 months old !! And I'm a genius ! A genius !!! Although I still shit in my diapers, I'm still smarter than you jokers combined.

He started to do something that I could only qualify with "Ewwwwww...".

 Death 13: Now you can't scream anymore

Kakyoin: 'A stand of dreams ! We won't remember him after I wake up ! I can't call Hierophant out here... I have to figure out a way to tell Mr.Joestar and Jotaro...'

Now, to my surprise, he took his pocket knife, and started to cut his own arm. But it didn't looked like it was really effective, since he didn't vanish like Polnareff, meaning he won't wake up with that.

Kakyoin: Arg ! I'm still asleep ?!

Death 13: Ha ha ha ha ha !! No one is going to notice a wound cut by a knife smaller than my dick. Besides... It doesn't matter how hard you try to hurt yourself in the dream, you won't wake up. You can't get away, as long as you are asleep, you are under my control...

Death 13: In other words... [DEATH 13] is a stand that can attack when you are least on guard... In your sleep !!!

Apparently, outside of the dream, Mr.Joestar managed to avoid the crash, with a relieved sigh coming from our opponent/torturer.

Death 13: That man is a menace. But he avoided the crash so he's not a total idiot. Now I'll crush your heart and kill you. The others will think your heart failed, they won't suspect a thing. Die, Kakyoin !!!