Chapter 40: """Reinforcements"""

(A/n: If you listen closely, the beginning of the 3rd verse can be used to describe Y/n.)

 " ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Magician's Red:-Power B

                              -Speed B

                              -Range C

                              -Durability B

                              -Precision C

                              -Potential D

Symbolize the beginning.*

*Her land is 87% covered by deserts. It's one of the few countries with little to no rainfall per year. However, thanks to the Nile river, food is plentiful, along the River there are fertile lands. It's a country fabricated with ancient Egyptian civilization, together with Persian, Greek, Roman, Islamic and Arabian cultures. In a land with 5000 years of history, what kind of adventure will Joseph, Jotaro, Polnareff, Kakyoin, Abdul and Y/n encounter ...?*

Polnareff: Eh ?! What the ...? What's this ?!

Joseph: It's here.

They were referring to the helicopter that was just above us, trying to land.

Polnareff: It's a helicopter !

Kakyoin: I don't need you to tell me.

Joseph: That's the helicopter from the Speedwagon foundation. They're looking for a spot to land.

Jotaro: Speedwagon ? Isn't that the foundation owned by a friend of yours who sent people to take care of Mom in Japan ? Are we going to fly again ?!

'Please say no please say no PLEASE SAY NO !!'

Joseph: No.. If it had been possible I would've done that. But the pilots aren't Stand users. It wouldn't be good if we get attacked.

'*relieved sigh*'

Kakyoin: Then why is the helicopter here ?

Joseph: They are bringing help...

Jotaro/Kakyoin/Polnareff/Y/n: WHAT ?! HELP ?!

"I don't understand, if they're bringing help, why now and not directly when we were still in Japan ?"

Joseph: It's just that he's got a personality problem, so it took them awhile to bring him here.

Abdul: Mr.Joestar, there's no way we can travel with him ! He can't possibly be of any help.

Kakyoin: Do you know him Abdul ?

Abdul: Yes, too well...

Jotaro: Hold it... You said "help", so he's also a stand user ?

Joseph: Yes, he is... he's the user of the stand that symbolize the card... [THE FOOL].

"It reminds me of something, where did I hear that name again ?"

Polnareff: The fool ? Heh heh, sounds like an idiot stand.