Chapter 42: Oingo Boingo brothers !!!

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/ Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*Khnum:-Power E

                -Speed E

                -Range E

                -Durability A

                -Precision E

                -Potential E

The Egyptian god of rebirth and creation.

Tohth: -Power E

            -Speed E

            -Range E

            -Durability A

            -Precision E

            -Potential E

The Egyptian god of knowledge.*

*The place where the Tropic of Capricorn (Latitude 23 degrees 27 minutes) passes... This region of the Nile river is called the Nubia. A long time ago, the ancient Egyptians used the rocks here to make all kinds of temples, statues, and memorials. More recently, in 1917, the Egyptians built the second largest dam in the world, the Aswan dam. *

We can see a small boy, sitting all by himself under a tree, at some distance away from the statues, reading a comic book.

 He soon got approached by a tourist

Tourist: Wow ! that's the first time I've seen anything like that. Egypt also has something like comics ?

The boy kept silent.

Tourist: Wan some candy ? Hey... Excuse me for asking, can I take a look at your comic book ? I am a comic artist. I am traveling to get some ideas. I like comics that are very rare. I had so many of them in my old house where I grew up, the house is tilted to one side. I'll trade that for my binoculars.

The boy accepted, and so he started to read and examine the comic book.

Tourist: Hmm ? The title of the book is "Oingo Boingo brothers adventure" ?

Tourist: Ah... The pictures are really well drawn... The print is very clear... But there's no author name... 'A long time ago there were a pair of brothers who were really close.'

'