Chapter 34: Hamon win

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

Kakyoin: Mr.Joestar, "Lovers" is at the head of the nervous system, the medulla oblongata. Polnareff and I will go there starting from your ear, through your veins, and get there via the blood vessels.

Kakyoin: Polnareff, cut a hole in the wall of the vessel.

Joseph: Hey ! Wait ! These are stands !! Can't you just pass through it ?

Kakyoin: It's hard to do once we are this small. The walls are too thick, we are actually only opening a very microscopic hole. Don't worry, it'll take us several minutes to cut through the wall and your nerves being the size we are now. Otherwise, the enemy would've probably done so. He may be doing it right now.

Polnareff: Staying this small is hard, it takes a lot of energy. I'm opening the hole now.

He did so, Silver chariot used his sword to cut open a part of the blood vessel, just large enough for the two shrunk stands to pass.

Joseph: OH ! MY ! GOD ! I'm gonna be sick...

Meanwhile:

Dan: Hey Jotaro, my back is itchy. Scratch it.

 Scratch it

Dan: Mmm... Lower, lower. Right there... Don't use your nails.

The problem was that Mr.Joestar felt everything, much to Kakyoin and Polnareff's confusion

Joseph: Aaaaaaaaaaa... Wooooooo !!

Kakyoin: Mr.Joestar ? What's wrong ?

Joseph: My... Back feels like it's being scratched. Now I can't concentrate... On my stand... WAAAAAAAAA !!!

Kakyoin: Uh oh...

Mr.Joestar moaning managed to attract a crowd, and the three of them were extremely uncomfortable about this.

Polnareff: 'Mr.joestar, stop making noises ! People are looking at us like we're crazy !'

Joseph: I... I'm not moaning because I want to !!

Now, the crowd started to make comments, and some people even gave them money.

Crowd: "That's so pitiful." "Give them some money." "It must be awful to have a crazy old man in the family."

Polnareff: Kakyoin, just buy the damn TV so we can get away from those people.

Meanwhile, Polnareff and Kakyoin's actions seemed to preoccupy Dan, and it didn't go unnoticed by Jotaro.