Chapter 36: Death's revealing

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

*Death 13:-Power C

                    -Speed C

                    -Range E

                    -Durability B

                    -Precision D

                    -Potential B

Symbolize... Well... Death. Duh.*

???: Waaa !! Waaa !! Waaa !! Waaa !!

These cries, that apparently came from a baby, woke Kakyoin up. But much to his confusion, he didn't woke up in his bed.

Kakyoin: Eh ?! Where am I ? An amusement park ?

 Kakyoin: A Ferris wheel ? What park is this ? It's the first time I've been here

Kakyoin: Why... Why am I sitting here ? This is weird, we should be crossing the desert in Saudi Arabia. Where is everyone ? Am I the only one here ?

Not exactly, there was actually a dog sitting beside him. And of course nothing bad will happen to it.

Kakyoin: This is very strange... There is no one here, but I can hear a baby crying... So where is the baby ?

Catching his attention, there was a red balloon approaching him from the other side of the window. But what interested him right now wasn't the balloon itself, but the thing it was carrying. It was a card, and upon closer inspection, it represented the 13th card of the game, The death card !

 It was a card, and upon closer inspection, it represented the 13th card of the game, The death card !

Kakyoin: Hmm ?! This card !!

From that very picture, a pair of arms seemed to move, apparently emerging from the card itself.