Chapter 15: Do you Understand ?

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: narrator/voice-off

3rd person POV:

After what happened with the fake Kakyoin, being in fact the user of the stand [YELLOW TEMPERANCE]. Anne was freaking out and desperately tried to explain the situation the Joseph via phone call.

Anne: Jojo's grandpa ? Something is wrong !

Anne: Kakyoin's face exploded !!! But Kakyoin is not really Kakyoin ! And then Jojo and Y/n were attacked by this blob and Jojo's finger is being eaten and...

Joseph: Whoa, slow down ! What are you talking about ? Where are you ?

Anne: The cable car station in front of the trade building. They were attacked !! Jojo and Y/n were attacked !!!

At that moment, Jotaro burst through the cable car's window, apparently jumping of his own will.

Anne: AAAAAAAH !!! Jojo jumped from the car !

Jotaro's POV:

I jumped outside of that cable car, landing on one of the pylons supporting the cable car, but that damn blob was still eating my finger.

"This is bad..."

'This stand can assimilate any flesh. It's eating my finger. At this rate , it'll eat my hand before I fight him again.'

'I have to get rid of this stand. The last resort is to cut off my finger.'

Rubber soul: You think you can get away ? I'll tell you this, clean your ears and listen... My stand...

Rubber soul: HAS NO WEAKNESS !!!

Rubber soul: You haven't gotten away ! I just don't have to chase you anymore ! You piece of garba-ACK- !

Y/n: Stay in place, you bastard !!

It looks like Y/n can handle things this time, but I still need to get rid of the stand.

I took my lighter, attempting to burn it off.

"It's going to hurt, but at least I'll get rid of you..."

I tries to burn it, and at first it seemed to work, even if it was hurting like hell.

Suddenly, instead of simply being destroyed, it extended, and started to eat all of my hand.

"This is... That son of a bitch !"

"It spread !! Heat doesn't work, so what do I do now ?"

I was still asking myself what to do, when I noticed another cable car that was about to pass by the pylon I wan on. But what caught my attention was a little boy, eating an ice cream in said cabin.

Using Star Platinum strength, I jumped from the pylon, and managed to grab the car's door, entering under the confused gaze of that kid, and some fat lady sitting across him.

"Excuse me."

Fat lady: Hm ? How did you get on ?

"Don't mind me. Hey kid, can I borrow your popsicle ?

Said kid started to quietly cry.

Fat lady: Hey you ! Why did you take his stuff ?

"Is he your kid ?