Chapter 4: The fifth crusader and... a beetle ?

" ": you talking

' ': you thinking

[ ]: stand's names

Your POV:

I was just outside the Kujo residence with Kakyoin and Abdul, while Mr.Joestar and Jotaro were taking care of Holy inside.

Abdul: It's only the back for now, but soon enough, that bramble-looking stand will eventually wrap around all of Holy's body.

Abdul: She'll suffer from fever and many diseases, fall into a coma, and eventually die.

"We need to prevent that from happening at all cost"

Kakyoin: indeed.

"How much time, until she reaches the final stage of the disease?"

Abdul: 50 days; we have 50 days from now on to find and kill Dio, and eliminate the "stand link" between him and the Joestars!

Kakyoin: Jojo's mother...Holy can make people calm...you fell like everything's fine when around her.

Kakyoin: This may sound out of place, but if I have to fall in love, I'd like it to be with a woman like her. I want to protect her...I want to see her warm and shiny smile.

"I think we all do Kakyoin"

We then saw Jotaro and Mr.Joestar coming toward us.

Abdul: Hmm...it's time.

Everyone: LET'S GO!

Meanwhile, somewhere else

3rd Person POV

In a dark place, we can see something, a man, hitting a camera with some thorns coming out of his hand, and revealing a photo of Jotaro, Mr.Joestar...And Y/n.

???: That's what I thought. The man said as we can see a star-shaped birthmark on the back of his neck.

???: They discovered where I am, and they want to come here, in Egypt...

???: Joseph...Jotaro and...Y/n...

Timeskip:

Your POV:

I woke up in cold sweat, in the plane that was supposed to take us to Egypt, with the unpleasant feeling of someone watching me in the distance. I turned around, looking at Jotaro and Mr.Joestar, who seemed to be in the same state as me.

Joseph: So you felt that too, Y/n ?

"Yeah...just like someone was looking over my shoulder this entire time"

Joseph: It must be Dio, be careful, there may already be another stand user on the plane.

Jotaro: Yeah...

"Understood"

I then heard what sounded like a...buzzing sound ? Like an insect of some sort.

"Wait, do you guys hear that ?" I asked, slightly confused.

Joseph: Yes, I think it's coming from somewhere in front of us.

Jotaro: Hey, look at that thing over there. He said, pointing at a flying form in the plane.

Abdul and Kakyoin finally woke up at the sound of whatever that thing is, and we all looked around, following it's movements before it disappeared behind one of the seats.

Jotaro: I...It's a beetle; no a stag beetle.

Joseph: An insect on a plane? That's unusual.

"C...Could it be another stand user already?"