Chapter 31: True justice always win

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Jotaro: We are trying to find Polnareff. Do you know where he is ?

"He's been down here for quite some time now, and I swear I heard him call us sooner."

For some reason, our questions, no, our very presence here, seemed to really disturb her, like she didn't want us to be here right now.

Enya: 'Hmm... What do I do ? Just play dumb and say I don't know ? No... Hold on... These Jotaro and Y/n are very different from Polnareff, they don't have obvious weaknesses. They're probably just checking me out. Once I play dumb they might get suspicious. They're trouble ! I'll just have to tell them the truth. When their back are turned I'll stab Jotaro and torture him with my stand, while my puppets will restrain Y/n. I can't hope to control him with the fog, what a pain in the ass.'

Her face suddenly brightened, and she happily answered us.

Enya: Of course I know. I know where Mr.Polnareff is, Mr.Jotaro and Y/n.

Unknown to any of us, Polnareff was still struggling on the ground in the bathroom, desperately trying to warn us about her powers.

Polnareff: 'Jo... Jotaro, Y/n !! This is not good ! Jotaro doesn't know he can't be injured at all... It doesn't really bother Y/n, but he'll get overwhelmed by their number... Don't come in ! Go get the others ! That old woman is a stand user !!!'

Enya: In the bathroom. I just saw him go in there.

"Again with the bathroom ? That shout earlier was probably just him discovering they're still India styled toilets..."

Jotaro: So he's in there ? Is it behind that door ?

Enya: Yes... The bathroom is behind that door... At the very end of the hallway...

While saying that, she took another pair of scissors, and tried to stab Jotaro from behind, while he was busy opening the door.

Enya: 'You fool... You're still just some kid... If I kill Polnareff, my dead son will be happy ! If I kill Jotaro and capture Y/n, Dio will be happy !!!'

Jotaro: By the way, I just remembered... I forgot to ask you about something...

He suddenly turned back, apparently making Enya trip over his ankle, and fall to the ground with her scissors. We heard the noise she made falling, and I was quite puzzled by that.

Jotaro: Eh ? Hey hey that was dangerous. It was really dangerous ! You fell with your scissors. God thing nothing serious happened.

Jotaro: Well well... What's wrong ? You suddenly fell... Did you trip on something ?

Enya: Damn it !!

"I think she tripped over your ankle when you turned around, Jotaro."

Jotaro: Is that so ? I'm so sorry. Anyway, even though you're on the ground I'll ask anyway.

Jotaro: Why did you call us Jotaro and Y/n ? we never told you our names, neither has anyone else. I want to know.

"And I can't really remember anyone telling you Mr.Joestar's name, even Polnareff... that is definitely weird."

She seemed really uncomfortable with that situation, and started sweating bullets.

Jotaro: hey !! Answer me !! I used to read a lot of Columbo. That's why if I don't get stuff like this, I can't sleep at night.