Chapter 25: Road safety; all affected, all concerned, all responsible.

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Star platinum:-Power A

                            -Speed A

                            -Range C

                            -Durability A

                            -Precision A

                            -Potential A

                            -Plot power A+

Symbolizes optimism, discernment and hope.*

One backflip later, the jeep landed and stabilized itself, all while the truck was sliding out of the road.

Polnareff: WATCH OUT !!!

Polnareff: Phew... if it weren't for Jotaro's Star Platinum, we would've been crushed !! My Silver Chariot ant Kakyoin's Hierophant Green, though fast, couldn't have stopped the truck from colliding.

Joseph: Where ?! Where is that car ?!

Jotaro: It's gone... What do you guys think ? Was the guy in the car a stand user who's after us ? Or was it just some schmuck playing a bad joke on us ?

"A bad joke ? 'You scratched my car, so I'm gonna kill you all' ?"

Polnareff: He has to be after us !! We were so close to being killed !!

Kakyoin: But we didn't see anything like a stand.

Polnareff restarted the engine.

Polnareff: the engine seems okay, what do we do now ?

Joseph: I guess we can only try to get to Pakistan more carefully. If that car shows up again, we'll find out if he's just a normal person or a stand user.

Kakyoin: What about the truck ? Star Platinum messed it up pretty good.

Jotaro: Let's pretend we don't know. Just leave it alone...

Meanwhile...:

The car the crusaders met earlier was reaching an intersection, with a sign reading "Pakistan" and pointing to the left.

The car hit that sign, making it turn around, and point the wrong road.

Back to you:

After driving for a few minutes with that now quite wrecked car, we arrived at a stop.

Kakyoin: A stop, let's rest for a bit.

Joseph: But if we go slower, we may miss that car from earlier.

"Which is not a bad thing, from my perspective."

There were already a few customers at a table, and the bartender was making some drink with a strange machine.

Joseph: What's that ?

Bartender: Sugar-cane juice. This is how you make it.

He took some sugar canes, and pressed them using the device we saw earlier, extracting the juice.