Final chapter: Taking the Last Train Home

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

Radio: This is car 2 of Speedwagon foundation. We are heading North on the Al Nil expressway. Dio's body has been recovered. Repeat... Dio's body has been recovered.

Radio: Dio's body was still alive when picked up. Maintain extreme caution.

Radio 2: Understood. Noriaki Kakyoin's body is being transported by helicopter. Jean-Pierre Polnareff has lost consciousness. Car 1 is taking care of him now. By the way, number 2, why do you have Dio's body and Joseph's body in the same car ?

 By the way, number 2, why do you have Dio's body and Joseph's body in the same car ?

Jotaro: Because it's not over yet. Dio borrowed something from us... I want it back.

Medic 1: Eh ?! What are you talking about ?

Jotaro: I want a blood transfusion between the two bodies. Is that possible ?

Medic 2: You are trying to infuse Dio's blood back into Joseph ?

Medic 1: You want to bring Mr.Joestar back to life ?

Jotaro: Dio only sucked his blood 4 minutes ago. Since his upper body is gone we'll just take what's left. You guy's don't think we can make it ?

Radio: That's why. You copy that ?

Radio 2: Roger.

Medic 1: Impossible !! He has no pulse !! That means his heart stopped. The blood can't flow to the rest of his body !!

"Impossible, you say ? This entire journey has been filled with impossible things. We're tired to hear the same 'impossible' thing over and over."

Jotaro: You said you need the heart to beat again ? I can do that. Dio let me practice on myself.

 Medic 1: His heart !! it's beating !! Hurry !! Transfer Dio's blood !!

Medic 2: There's a chance we can still make it !!