Chapter 27: Lost in the fog

" ": You talking

' ': You thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

Your POV:

*Hierophant Green:-Power C

                                    -Speed B

                                    -Range A

                                   -Durability B

                                   -Precision C

                                   -Potential D

Symbolize the bridge between heaven and Earth.*

After the user of Wheel of Fortune got ejected from his car, we could get a proper look at him.

Jotaro: So this is the user of the Wheel of Fortune ?

Kakyoin: This guy is weird. The only part that's muscular is his arm which extend out of the car window. The rest il all bones... He's just pretending to be tough.

"I don't want to know how they got this big..."

He tried to crawl away, but got stopped by Polnareff, who planted his foot on his back.

Polnareff: Don't you run away !! Stay !!

ZZ: D...D... Don't kill me !! I was only paid to do it !!

We all burst in laughter, hearing him pleading for his life so pathetically. And the sight of his stand/car just shrinking to it's original state, from a menacing and impressive muscle car to a ramshackle old car, which I'm not exactly sure if it can really withstand the road, was making things even more ridiculous.

Joseph: My god ! The stand is gone. It's changed back to its original size... I didn't think it was so small. It's like a ship without its fur, it looks bad.

"We already experienced it with that ship, back there..."

And another fit of laughter for all of us, seeing the punishment we gave him.