Chapter 50: Some old faces

" ": You talking

' ': you thinking

[ ]: Stand's names

* *: Narrator/Voice-off

3rd Person POV:

???: Damn.. It's so dark, I can't see. Where is that guy... ? In the middle of the day... It's gonna take a while to find him in this place.

Someone took a lighter, and the small flame revealed Hol Horse, currently lost in a dark manor, looking for something, or rather someone.

Hol Horse: Where's Dio's room... ? I think it's on this side...

Walking around, he stumbled to a morbid scene, as he almost tripped over several dead women's bodies, laying on a large pile of gold and jewels with holes on their necks.

Hol Horse: W... What the... ?! Dio's leftover food... ?!

Hol Horse: 'These women weren't forced, they gave up their blood voluntarily !! I don't get what women think... This is the attraction of a devil ?! Dio is a very fearful man... All these jewels and treasures... Where did he get these ? It makes people think he can do just about anything.'

???: Why have you... Come to see me ?

Hol Horse looked around frantically trying to find the source of the voice, until he looked up.

Here he was, looking for old books on the bookshelves.

Hol Horse: DIO ! My lord...

Hol Horse: 'D... Damn it !! I am standing here frozen like an idiot... Calm down, Hol Horse... Don't be scared... This is nothing ! He might be a little stronger than I am...'

Dio: I asked you a question, Hol Horse.

Hol Horse: Oh, uh, I... I'm here to report... The "9 gods" 5th, 6th and 1st members, Mariah, Alessi and Daniel J.D'arby... Have all been defeated...

Not caring at all, Dio took another book from the bookshelf.

Dio: And so ?

Hol Horse: So... That was my report. Joestar and company are already in Cairo, and there are only 2 gods left... But there's also something else. Apparently, Y/n learned to wield Hamon from Joestar, and somehow managed to make Anubis join their side...

Dio: He keeps getting more and more troublesome... But I was talking about you, Hol Horse !

Hol Horse: EH ?!

Dio: When are you going to defeat them for me, Hol Horse... ? You've said you swear your loyalty to me... But you never fight... Any idiot can gather information. You've already failed me twice, and you've run back both times...